Contact us for pricing and additional information
One of the more precious resources a person has is their time. Effective time management helps employees and their managers achieve their goals. This course provides participants with tools and techniques that help them focus on identifying and managing time both personally and in projects. Participants can become more effective by employing time management techniques, delegating, outsourcing key tasks, and employing technology. This course can apply to any industry, from higher education to healthcare to information technology, and can be configured to meet client needs.
- Understand the key outcomes and goals of effective time management;
- Assess your attitudes about your relationship to time and time management;
- Recognize the common causes of procrastination and identify ways to eliminate your own procrastination;
- Describe the key attributes of effective goals and recognize the importance of establishing personal and professional goals;
- Identify some common methods for prioritizing tasks;
- Identify the value and purpose of common time management tools;
- Identify the steps in the delegation process and recognize guidelines for appropriate task delegation; and
- Identify strategies for handling daily tasks and distractions.