Contact us for additional information
This course provides a solid understanding of the fundamental building blocks of project management and an introduction of best practices that can be used in all endeavors by all people across all industries. Participants learn from experienced project managers, the concepts, terms, tools, and techniques needed to communicate about, organize, monitor, and successfully complete projects. Additionally, we utilize our students’ own projects for the “hands-on” exercises during the class to reinforce learning. This course serves as a proficiency course and a stepping stone to PMP certification.
- Utilize project management vocabulary and processes that are shared across different industries;
- Apply project management best practices within your work environment;
- Describe the importance and value of project management, best practices, and related benefits for successful projects;
- Select the appropriate project management tools and techniques to deliver results on time, in budget, and with value;
- Obtain the “hands on” application of project management using the appropriate tools, templates, and techniques; and
- Articulate the relationship between project management and organizational change management.