Contact us for pricing and additional information
Price does not reflect course customization or travel for administering course.
This course focuses on two of the most problematic areas most organizations face: communications and meetings. Ensuring communications are effective at delivering the planned message both inside and outside the meeting space cannot be taken for granted. This course will help participants improve communication and meeting management skills by providing best practices, effective tips and techniques, and interactive activities and discussions to reinforce learning. This course can be configured to meet client needs.
- Learn how to identify the factors in interpersonal communications and modify communication strategies to
be successful in small and large groups
- Understand techniques to improve phone and email communications
- Devise a strategy for working effectively in remote settings
- Explain the purpose of various types of meetings and explain the outcomes expected
- Know how to facilitate, prepare, and follow up on meetings